We are actively implementing policies to limit exposure to the coronavirus. Thank you for your assistance in ensuring the health and safety of us all.
- If ANY patient, or family member of a patient, has symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, or even a runny nose, do not enter the office. Treatment will not be provided as scheduled. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- If you have recently come in contact with anyone who has been acutely ill with an upper respiratory infection, do not enter the office. Treatment will not be provided as scheduled. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Please wear freshly laundered clothes for your visit.
- WASH HANDS immediately prior to your appointment. We will ask you to wash your hands in our sink immediately prior to your appointment.
- WEAR A MASK. (A bandana will not suffice, as the cloth tie will interfere with treatment).
- DO NOT SIT IN THE WAITING ROOM. On entering the office go directly to the treatment room. We are scheduling patients far enough apart to avoid contact between patients. If you arrive early – or someone must wait for you while you are being treated – there are benches in the front of the office, or you may wait in your car.
- Enough time will be allotted between patients to prevent patient-patient encounters.
- All surfaces are freshly wiped down with antiseptic between patient visits.
- All practitioners will wear a mask during visits.
- All practitioners will wash hands obsessively.