Because osteopathic treatment requires close physical contact, we continue to implement policies that will help to minimize exposure to the coronavirus.
- If ANY patient, or family member of a patient, has symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, or even a runny nose, please do not enter the office. Treatment will not be provided as scheduled. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- If you have recently come in contact with anyone who has been acutely ill with an upper respiratory infection, or has tested positive for the corona virus, please do not enter the office. Treatment will not be provided as scheduled. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Please WASH HANDS immediately prior to your appointment. We will ask you to wash your hands in our sink or use hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Please WEAR A MASK. If your mask is found to be insufficient, we will gladly provide an acceptable surgical mask.
- Enough time will be allotted between patients to prevent patient-patient encounters.
- All surfaces are freshly wiped down with HOCL antiseptic between patient visits.
- Table Paper is used during each treatment.
- All practitioners wear an N95 mask (or equivalent) during visits.
- All practitioners wash hands thoroughly.
- Hepa filters are running in every room throughout the office.
- Dr. Rosen and Alistair Moresi clean the exam room with UV-c light each evening and lunch break.
Thank you for your assistance in ensuring the health and safety of us all.